Lucinda is a sublime soprano with a voice of beauty and richness! Her music artistry lifts the spirit and touches the heart. Lucinda demonstrates her remarkable musical diversity with a broad repertoire of secular and sacred music. Her performance may blend classical, popular, musical theater, pop opera, sacred and inspirational favorites. Lucinda brings a message of love and hope with the unique ability to inspire others through music. This message is shared with others at special times in their lives.
Lucinda draws from extensive experience through the performing arts and music ministry. She has traveled extensively sharing her music in the US and abroad. As a sign of her many successes, Lucinda has made television appearances on several programs such as “Praise the Lord” on TBN, “Sunday Celebration”, “700 Club” on CBN, “Sun Up” on KSDI, among others. Her superb voice has been featured on several musical recording projects. She has sung the national anthem at Dodger Stadium and musical performances at Disneyland. During her career, she has had the privilege to sing with notable musicians like Ralph Carmichael, Gary Bonner, Doug Oldham and Dave Boyer. Her professional vocal education has been with renowned vocal coaches Breezy Westmoreland, Jack Coleman, and Craig Mitchell. She is a member of the Classical Singers Association in California.
Lucinda enjoys performing in a variety of venues from charitable, community, and private events.
Her engagements can be experienced at churches, weddings, memorial
services, women’s events, banquets, and private parties.
Experience the beautiful vocal artistry of Lucinda at your next event!
Go to Repertoire page to listen to a sound clip of Lucinda’s music.
Lucinda has received accolades for her musical performances from these clients.
- "Her message is just beautiful and inspirational."
--Dr. and Mrs. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral
- "Lucinda is sincerely dedicated to communicate Love through her music
and she does it well!"
--Don Marsh, Composer, Brentwood-Benson Company
- "Lucinda sings like an angel…and ministers to the heart!"
--Jan Crouch, “Praise the Lord”, TBN
- "Lucinda cast her magical spell with her presentation."
- "The show had pizzazz...with excitement and entertainment by Lucinda."
--Sun Post News
- "Her beautiful voice made our wedding ceremony extraordinary!"
- "I extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude for a wonderful show.
Thank you for an outstanding performance!"
--J. Fogle, Chairperson, Cancer Guild
- "We loved your soprano voice…we heard many compliments! We would highly
recommend you to any church or organization."
--E. Asbury, El Dorado Park Women’s Ministry
- "The presentation with your singing was elegant…the remarks of our guests
were highly complimentary. We look forward to working with you again."
--B. Maligie, Chairperson, Carmelite Sisters Auxiliary
- "We have found in Lucinda a beautiful, warm spirit which communicates
God’s love very effectively to others."
--Haven of Rest Radio Program
- "Your beautiful music at my mother’s funeral was deeply heartfelt and greatly